Who We Are
We are Allied ENS, L.L.C., a MSP company providing IT solutions to businesses as well as home users. We have our online presence on https://www.alliedens.com/ and other related subdomains thereof.
Type of Data We Collect
- Personal information: Depending on your actions on our site, we collect different information about you when you register (sign up) on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. While signing up with us, you may need to place your name, email address, and billing address (if intended to make a purchase).
- Non-personal information: We also collect some non-personally identifiable data, such as demographic information regarding, e.g. user IP addresses, browser types, and other anonymous statistical data regarding the use of our website.
We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 18. If you know that a child under 18 years of age provided us with their data, please contact us, and we will take necessary measures immediately.
Use of Personal Information
- Data Usage: The collected data are used in several ways. We use your personally identifiable information (name, email address, etc.) to identify you in order to contact, send a newsletter, and provide products & support. The non-personal data may be used to improve the service.
- Purpose of Data Collection: The purpose of taking these data is to identify you as our customer/subscriber/patron and deliver products/notices and other marketing materials. Visitors aren’t allowed to purchase any product or subscribe to newsletters or make a comment anonymously. So, this information is the only means we can identify you and allow you to make these actions on the site thereby.
- No Data Sharing With Third-Parties: We don’t share your data with third parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name (subject to laws and regulations).
- Data Retention: When you send us a support ticket, we process and keep the personal data we have about you for as long as you are our customer or as long as we are required to keep it for security, administrative or legal purposes. (subject to laws and regulations).
Third-Party Integration and Links
We may talk about third-party products and services on our website. Third-party products and sites have their own privacy policies. So, therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
If in any case, a breach of data such as loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, personal data transmission, storage, or otherwise processed happens, we will notify you immediately after we become aware of it.
Data Review, Update, Download, and Deletion
You can place a request to erase your data. This does not include data we are required to keep for security, administrative or legal purposes.
Last updated 2022. Allied ENS, L.L.C. reserves the right to change or modify the above contents at any time without any prior notice.